Safe Investment Stable Income for Lifetime $0.05% daily growth on $120 RBB with out Investment. And $1.6% Monday to Friday, $0.7% Saturday-Sunday On your Investment for Lifetime! For any assistance please call me at above given mobile numbers. I will be glad to hear and assist you.
1. This Investment Management Agreement (further designated as the Agreement) is made and signed between:
ATLANTIC GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT, S.A. incorporated under the laws of Cape Verde acting through its designated office at BAI Center, Cha D´Areia, Praia, Cape Verde, represented by its President Mr. Antoninou Vieira Robalo, acting on the basis of the Charter, hereinafter referred to as “Investment Management Company” or “IMC”, having the following bank details:
ECOBANK CABO VERDE
(Av. cidade de Lisboa, CP374C, Varzea, Praia, Cabo Verde)
Atlantic Global Asset Management, S.A.
(Edificio BAICenter, Piso 2, Cha D’Areia, Av. Cidade de Lisboa, Praia, Cabo Verde)
BANK CORRESPONDENT NAME
CORRESPONDENT BANK ADDRESS
BP4-75060 PARIS CEDEX02-FRANCE
SWIFT CORRESPONDENT BANK
Nirrja Devi, citizen of India, 20 April 1968 registered at India, Jammu, House No 235, Sector 1, VINAYAK NAGAR, Near Airtel Tower, Upper Muthi, passport 498713430763, acting solely from his/her own in own name, hereinafter referred to as “the Investor”, hereinafter collectively referred to as the Parties and each separately as the Party.The Parties have agreed as follows:
2. APPOINTMENT AND EXECUTION: Whereas Investment Management Company is the Joint Stock Investment Fund incorporated under the laws of Cabo Verde, providing investment and other assets management, trust management, project management services, engaged in trading and dealing at stocks, FOREX, financial instruments and other assets, Whereas IMC is a public company inter alia providing its investment management services to non-resident private investors from all over the world, establishing relationship, communicating and acting under instructions delivered by its investors through individualized back offices activated and duly verified at its website, offering its service in a form of a public offer agreement.
This Agreement is accepted as a web based document and doesn’t need to be signed. Investor’s profile opening with the website of the Company Atlantic Global Asset Management SA, means automatic acceptance by the Investor all clauses of this agreement as well as general terms and conditions, published on the website and regarded as integral part of the present Agreement.
General Terms and conditions shall become applicable and binding upon the Parties since the Investor registered and verified its Profile at the IMC’s website. The present Agreement shall enter into force and become legally binding upon the Parties in full since the Investor first generates invoice hereunder and transfers the investment amount under the terms and conditions contained herein.
The Agreement shall remain in force until occurrence of any of the events set forth in the Article 7 hereof (“TERMINATION”).
Taking into account the above Investor agrees to retain IMC to provide Investor with investment management services for the compensation specified in this Agreement. Subject to conditions, outlined above the Investor and IMC shall be legally bound by this Agreement in the same way as if it should and have been signed in a regular manner by the Parties and IMC seal were affixed thereto.
3. SERVICES: (1) IMC shall provide the Investor the tactical asset allocation services indicated below. Investor desires to utilize the services of IMC in formation of an investment portfolio in accordance with the terms and conditions, provided in the investment strategies of the IMC issued and affective upon coming the present agreement into effect. IMC may manage the entrusted funds by itself, or through its partner asset management companies or brokers worldwide. The Investment strategies of the IMC offer a range of investment portfolios for the Investor to choose from, with different correlation of risks and profitability. High risk investment portfolios shall be operated/managed with an aggressive strategy, targeted at high risk operations in stock markets, including but not limited to participation in purchase of shares offered in the course of initial public offering (IPO), purchase of underestimated securities and other assets, precious metals trading, FOREX etc. It is recognized that short-term capital gains or losses may be realized. Depending upon the types of portfolios used, receipt of dividends might be incidental to the terms and conditions of the investment strategy and may be received only on an irregular basis.
(2) Investor hereby authorizes IMC to use the investment of the Investor with in its mutual funds, operate with various instruments in stock and other markets worldwide.
(3) IMC shall set up and operate for accountancy, reporting and separation of the Investor’s funds from the funds of other customers an individual subaccount of the Investor, attached to one of the regular current accounts of the IMC in ECOBANK CABO VERDE. Such subaccount shall also be used for the purposes of accumulating income from investment portfolio management. IMC shall introduce and make available computer and other procedural inputs for registration of personalized back office on the Company’s website. The Investor shall comply with the IMC’s policy of KYC (“know your client”) and in order to make its personalized back office active shall upload scanned copies of documents necessary to verify its identity (ID card or passport) and residential address (utility bill, statement of a bank account or any other document which may serve as a valid evidence of the actual address of the Investor’s residence). IMC is entitled to apply reasonable compliance procedures to ensure authenticity of the data uploaded by the Investor. All documents uploaded by the Investor for the above purposes should be clear and in good resolution. IMC should have reasonable grounds that any of the documents uploaded is not authentic, verification may be rejected at such stage and removal of the relevant deviations from the requirements may be demanded from the Investor. Through its verified personalized back office at the IMC’s website the Investor shall:
- generate incoming money transfers;
- instruct IMC to allocate Investment Amount in any of the Investment Portfolios;
- trace Indicators of Investment Portfolio Management;
- monitor all accrued amounts contributing to the market value of IC (Investment Certificate);
- instruct IMC to transfer accrued funds subject to provisions set forth in the paragraphs (10) and (11) of the Article 5.
(4) IMC shall exert its best efforts to start emission of a bankcard linked to the above subaccount to grant opportunity for the Investor to dispose his funds for private purposes directly. Dates when such emission will be available shall be notified to the Investor to e-mail address designated for communication purposes herein.
4. INVESTMENT AMOUNT: (1) Currency of the present Agreement is Euro (EUR). The minimum Investment Amount the Investor may invest with the IMC is 90 (ninety) EUR.
In case if Investor decides to invest €500,000 (five hundred thousand) EURO and as soon as he submits relevant application to the IMC through the channels, designated under the present Agreement to transfer such Investment Amount, he will be attributed the status of a VIP client of the IMC and arrangements in writing shall be made between the Parties providing for the terms and conditions of funds allocation and investment (portfolio) management negotiated individually.
(2) All Investment Amounts below 5,000 (five thousand) EUR shall be paid through one of the IMC’s verified wallets at one of recognized online international payment systems (“IPS”). The list of such IPS’s shall be available in the personalized back office of the Investor. Investor should verify its IPS wallet in his profile with the IMS’s website prior to be able to perform transfer of the Investment Amount hereunder.
(3) All Investment Amounts which equal €5,000 (five thousand) EUR and above shall be transferred to the IMC’s bank account set forth in the present Agreement. The Client shall perform payment to nominated IMC’s banking account by Wire Transfer in full amount, without any deduction and delay within 5 banking days as from the effective date hereof. The Client shall bear and pay all and any costs and fees associated with the transfer of funds provided hereunder, including fees and charges of the sending bank, receiving bank and correspondent banks. All Investment Amounts above €5,000 (five thousand) EUR shall be paid by the Client to IMC in one installment or in case of separate installments, each of them may not be less than €5,000 (five thousand) EUR. All separate installments below €5,000 (five thousand) EUR shall be paid to the IMC through one of the IPSs, in accordance with the paragraph 4.2 hereof.
(4) The initial Investment Amount the Investor shall pay to IMC under the present Agreement is [amount in writing and numbers] EUR. In case the Investor will decide to invest the additional Investment Amount with the IMC, such additional Investment Amounts shall be subject to rules provided by this Article 4 of the Agreement. In case the Investor wishes to invest any monies additional to the Initial Investment Amount, the relevant supplements shall be made between the Parties in writing duly signed and sealed providing explicitly such amount. Such supplement will constitute an integral part of the present Agreement. The Parties have hereby agreed that exchange of scanned copies of such supplements by designated email addresses shall constitute valid proof of existence of supplementary agreement in relation to all and any additional Investment Amounts invested by the Investor to IMC. For the purposes of the present Agreement designated email of the Investor shall be an email address duly verified through personalized back office of the Investor at the website of IMC. Giving consent for the supplementary agreement provided hereunder may also be processed through program means available at the verified personalized back office of the Client.
(5) Investor hereby declares under penalty of perjury that the Investment Amount will consist of funds that are good, clean, clear, and free of non-criminal origin, and will be free and clear of all liens, encumbrances and third party interest and are earned from legal sources.
5. INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT: (1) Investment Portfolios available for allocation of the Investment amount, invested by the Investor to the IMC, are divided in three main groups:
(a) Portfolios targeted on stock markets worldwide and operations with securities of different kind. Period of validity of such Investment Portfolios shall comprise one (1) calendar year. In case of positive Indicators of management of such portfolios, as indicated herein, the income gained in the course of management shall be accrued and distributed to the Investor’s bank account on a weekly basis.
If particular terms and conditions of investment strategy for formation of a particular investment portfolio are not negotiated and adjusted upon the Investor’s written request IMC has discretion to apply strategies of portfolio management and issue relevant instructions to its partner broker companies on its own.
IMC shall implement computer and other procedural inputs in order to manage such Investment Portfolio indicators and make them traceable by the Investor in real time mode. Portfolios of the first group shall be listed in described in the Annex 1 hereto. Should any amendments be made by IMC to the list and investment policies of such Portfolios, such amendments shall be notified to the Investor’s designated email address or by other mode of notifications, provided by the present Agreement.
(b) Portfolios targeted on investments to infrastructure projects. Period of validity of such Investment Portfolios shall comprise at least three (3) calendar years and will be defined by IMC on case by case basis depending on the nature of the infrastructure development project and period of ROI. In case of positive Indicators of management of such portfolios, as indicated herein, the income gained in the course of management shall be accrued and distributed to the Investor’s bank upon sale of assets or securities issued for such assets and partial fixing of income gained in the course of respective investment management performed by IMC.
(c) Portfolios targeted at investments in venture projects in fields of oil and gas, energy, IT and other sectors of high potential of growth and short ROI periods. Period of validity of such Investment Portfolios shall comprise at least two (2) calendar years and will be defined by IMC on case by case basis depending on the nature of the venture (start up) and period of ROI.
(2) IMC may develop and introduce to Investor other groups of investment portfolios, detailed data and description whereof shall be communicated to the Investor directly to his e-mail address or published on the IMC’s website as a part of the IMC’s public offer.
(3) The Investor shall select the particular Investment Portfolio and instruct IMC to process payment of such a portfolio through a duly signed and sealed instructions posted to IMC address by regular postal service or instruct IMC whereof by software inputs, available at personalized back office of the Investor subject to provisions contained herein. In case IMC will not be provided with sufficient evidence that instruction to allocate funds within particular portfolio is granted by the Investor it may suspend such allocation until receipt of such credible evidence.
(4) All newly received Investor monies will be placed in a regular account until such time as IMC can implement computer and other procedural inputs to open and activate individual subaccount for the Investor. Before opening and activation of an individual subaccount all allocations and operations shall be processed through one of the regular IMC’s corporate bank accounts and accounting of such monies and records of all transactions made shall be available and traceable through software at the personalized back office of the Investor available at the IMC’s website.
(5) The Investor shall not influence investment strategies applied by IMC and its partner brokerage companies. All decisions to buy or sell assets shall be adopted by IMC at its own discretion. IMC shall also have the discretion to choose a recognized brokerage companies worldwide for a particular portfolio and such brokerage company will manage (purchase/sell) assets by its own discretion. All such delegations of investment portfolio management to brokerage companies shall be supplemented by instructions issued by IMC as regards acceptable risks and general strategies.
(6) IMC makes no promises, representations, warranties or guarantees that any of the services to be rendered hereunder will result in a profit to the Investor. The tactical asset allocation decisions are based upon techniques and indicators that have been well researched or would have produced profitable buy and sell signals in the past. However, there can be no guarantee that they will produce profitable results in the future. Investor agrees to hold IMC and its officers, directors, members, representatives and any affiliates harmless for any losses in Investor accounts due to any decrease in net asset value of mutual funds owned by Investor or due to tactical asset allocation decisions made by IMC which prove to be unprofitable.
(7) Immediately upon allocation of the investment amount into the Investment Portfolio in accordance with the instructions of the Investor, IMC shall issue an Investment Certificate (“IC”) to the Investor. IC shall be denominated in a Nominal Value corresponding to the initial Investment Amount, allocated by the Investor in any Investment Portfolio. IC shall constitute a financial instrument issued in the form of security backed with the assets (Investment Amount) being in investment management of IMC and/or its partner broker companies and profit accrued thereon. Market Value of the IC shall be defined by results of Investment Portfolio management performed by IMC at the end of each business week.
(8) In case of appreciation of the Investment Portfolio, the market value of the relevant IC shall be composed of the nominal value and accrued and non-distributed profit. Indicators of Investment Portfolio Management (% by results of each trading week) which shall be duly notified to the Investo rshall be composed of (a) 1.92% of the recovery of the Investment Amount for which the Investor is entitled in accordance with the investment management policy of the IMC and (b) amount of net profit accrued by results of Investment Portfolio management, denominated in (%) value out of initial Investment Amount (nominal value of IC). In the mentioned notification IMC shall not specifically divide the Indicator in two separate amounts and only aggregated Indicators of Investment Portfolio Management shall be displayed and available for the Investor.
(9) In case of depreciation of the Investment Portfolio possible losses shall be deducted from the nominal value of IC and the Investor shall be entitled on recovery of the Investment Amount limited by the market value of IC as at the date of accrual of the recovery amount and no more then 1.92% of the outstanding market value of IC below nominal value per week.
(10) All recovery amounts and net profit amounts shall be paid upon due inquiry submitted by the Investor to IMC to its subaccount, opened with IMC or the Investor’s bank account in its servicing bank provided by the present agreement or supplements hereto or the Client’s wallet in one of the IPS’s pursuant to provisions of the paragraph 11 of this Article. For security reasons IMC shall not transfer any monies to the accounts with bank details not contained in this agreement or supplements duly signed and sealed by the Parties. All instructions to facilitate transfers to accounts with bank details not contained in the present Agreement or supplements hereto except for the personal Investor’s subaccount facilitated by IMC and opened at ECOBANK CABO VERDE shall be rejected. All fees of the IMC provided hereunder, shall be deducted from the net value amounts by IMC before remittance/transfer of funds to the Investor’s account. For the purposes of this Agreement due inquiry shall mean instruction made by the Investor through software inputs available in the personalized back office of the Investor at the IMC’s website.
(11) Payment of recovery and net profit amounts below 5,000 (five thousand) EUR in a single installment as instructed by the Client shall be made by the IMC to the Client’s wallet in one of the IPS’s which is duly registered and verified in the personalized back office of the Client at the IMC’s website. Payments, which equal or are above (five thousand) EUR in a single installment as instructed by the Client shall be made to the Client’s bank account provided by the present agreement or supplements hereto unless the Client clearly instructed IMC to make such payments to the Client’s wallet in one of the IPS’s which is duly registered and verified in the personalized back office of the Client at the IMC’s website. The IMC shall perform payments to nominated bank account by wire transfer in 7 banking days as from the date when the relevant instructions has been duly submitted by the Client. The Client shall bear and pay all and any costs and fees associated with such transfer of funds, including fees and charges of the sending bank, receiving bank and correspondent banks, which will be deducted from the amount payable.
(12) IC shall be a circulated security, which may be sold to third parties, including other current or prospective investors of IMC. IMC shall designate an independent company (“IC Depository”), which will hold a registry of IC’s issued by IMC to its investors (“IC Registry”). Any transactions with IC’s evolving any changes in the IC Registry shall be subject to registry fees paid to IC Depository by the seller of the relevant IC. Registry fees shall be charged and automatically deducted from the amount gained from sale of the IC before crediting the Investor’s account which is traceable through its personalized back office. All registry fees deducted from the gained amounts shall be immediately paid by IMC to the IC Depository.
(13) In case if the Investor at any time within the assets allocation period wishes to sell IC at either market value or discounted value comparing to the market value it shall place such offer to sell IC at IC marketplace which will be available at the IMC’s website.
(14) IMC shall be entitled to place hidden offers to Investor (not displayed publically) to buy out at discounted price IC’s immediately from the Investor if the latter placed public IC sale offer at the IC marketplace. Investor may reject such offer.
6. TERM: The present Agreement shall come into effect on the date when the Investment Amount hereunder has been properly transferred by the Client to the IMC and will remain in force for an initial period of 13 months and will continue thereafter unless either party terminates the Agreement on 30 days' written notice. Term of validity of any investment portfolio, selected by the Client for allocation of the Investment amount shall be determined in accordance with the Article 5, paragraphs (1) and (2) hereof and calculated as from the date of allocation.
7. TERMINATION: (1) Investor may not terminate this agreement and claim outstanding investment amount back during the period of allocation. By written notice given prior to twenty (20) days before termination of the period of allocation the Investor may terminate the present Agreement and/or notify of its intention not to extend the validity of the present Agreement for another Validity Period. All settlements between IMC and the Investor shall be made within 20 banking days upon expiry of the period of allocation. While processing settlements with the Investor the IMC will charge all fees for its services due as on the date of final settlement.
(2) This Agreement may also be terminated by IMC unilaterally and perform immediate mutual settlement in case of violation by the Investor any of its warranties made in the paragraph 4 of the present Agreement. In such a case termination shall be made immediately without prior notice and the Investor shall bear costs and losses derived from such early termination and settlement.
(3) The present Agreement shall be terminated in 10 days upon (a) expiry of the Investment amount allocation period (Investment portfolio) and (b) complete settlement of IMC with the Investor (transfer of all due funds corresponding to the market value of the IC as at the date of expiry to the Investor’s accounts).
(4) The present Agreement shall be terminated in 10 days upon sale of IC by the Investor to IMC or any third parties subject to the following conditions: (a) no investment amount or allocated funds (IC’s) left in the proprietorship of the Investor with the IMC’s accounts, and (b) Investor has not notified IMC in writing of it’s intention to leave the Agreement in force until the date of expiry determined in pursuance to the provisions, provided herein or extend the validity of the Agreement for the next period if the expiry date coincides with the expiry of the Investment amount allocation period or final settlement of IMC with the Investor.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY: All information and documents furnished by Investor to IMC shall be treated strictly in a confidential manner. In the event IMC is compelled to disclose confidential information by legal process, IMC will use its best efforts to give written notice to Investor prior to such disclosure. Investor agrees not to disclose to any other party, or to use in any way, for the benefit of Investor or any other party, information regarding the specific operations of IMC or specific funds chosen under any active tactical asset allocation service in such a way that this information might be used for another's benefit.
9. FEES: (1) Investor shall pay IMC for the services of tactical asset allocation the applicable investment management fees as indicated below, based on the Investor's assets under management:
(a) For management of portfolios within stock markets and operations with securities (“investment management fee for stock markets”) shall be provided in the annex 1 hereto. In case of any changes made by IMC in the list, construction, investment strategy or any other terms and conditions of the investment portfolios operated at stock markets worldwide shall be published at IMC website. Any such amendments shall be valid for all investment amount allocations made by the Investor as from the moment when such amendments have been published. The fee amount as determined in accordance with the Annex 1 shall be charged in % out of the positive value of the Indicator of Investment Portfolio Management duly notified to the Investor by the end of each week. In case of negative value of the Indicator of Investment Portfolio Management by the results of the particular week investment management fee for stock markets shall not be charged for the relevant week;
(b) For management of portfolio with the use of other instruments (“investment management fee for other markets”): 10% out of the positive value of the Indicator of Investment Portfolio Management duly notified to the Investor by the end of each week. In case of negative value of the Indicator of Investment Portfolio Management by the results of the particular week investment management fee for other markets shall not be charged for the relevant week;
(c) Administrative Servicing Fee: 2.5% out of Investment amount per year. Administrative Servicing Fee shall be due and payable weekly on a calendar year basis, in advance, and shall be deducted from the Investor's assets being in management of Investment Management Company. If additional investment amounts are contributed, a pro-rata fee will be due at the time of the deposit or on the next weekly billing. The fee will also be prorated for the week in which the account is terminated.
(2) It is further agreed that Investor will bear the costs of all securities purchased for the Investor as well as taxes, interest (if any), brokerage fees and commissions, and custodian charges (if any) as well as registry fees in case of sale of its IC’s to IMC or third parties. Investor is hereby informed that different mutual funds may have a separate level of management fees.
10. INDEMNITIES: (1) Investor acknowledges that Investment Management Company's investment recommendations will place the Investor under some risk, and that this risk can result in Investor losing investment capital and/or income and/or tax benefits and/or purchasing power. Investor may also miss investment opportunities as IMC attempts to protect principal. There can be no guarantee that any of Investment Management Company's assets management systems will result in a profit to the Investor. Investor agrees to suffer all losses or missed gains from Investor's own funds. Investor agrees to hold Investment Management Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, and representatives forever harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, attorney's fees, costs and expenses which may arise from any actions, services rendered, or advice taken pursuant to this Agreement, unless rendered or taken in bad faith or as a result of willful misconduct.
(2) Investor agrees to hold Investment Management Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, and representatives forever harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, attorney's fees, costs and expenses which may arise from any act (on Investor's behalf or for Investor's account), omission, or insolvency of any broker/dealer, agency, professional, independent contractor, financial products salesperson or any other third person, public officer or sovereign body of any state or international organization.
11. INVESTOR'S OTHER PROFESSIONALS: Investor should retain, separately, Investor's own attorneys, accountants, and other financial services professionals. Investor agrees that said professionals shall be solely responsible for the preparation and accuracy of legal advice, legal opinions, legal documents, accounting documents, tax opinions and tax returns. Investor acknowledges that Investment Management Company cannot provide legal advice, legal opinions or legal documents. Investor further acknowledges that Investment Management Company does not prepare or provide audit documents, tax opinions or tax returns, and that Investment Management Company cannot represent Investor before tax authorities of the Investor’s country of citizenship, and/or residency.
12. ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement is not assignable without the prior written consent of both parties.
13. NOTICE: Any and all notices, designations, consents, offers, acceptances, or any other communications provided for herein shall be deemed to have been duly given if: (a) given through personalized back office of the Investor, available at the IMC website; (b) delivered personally by postal service, or (c) sent to designated email address of the other party.
14. NON-WAIVER: Failure of either party to object to or take other action with respect to any conduct of the other party that may be a breach of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of any breach or of any future breach or wrongful conduct.
15. SEPARABILITY: If any provision of this Agreement or its application to any person or circumstance is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement or the application of that provision to other persons or circumstances shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
16.FORCE MAJEURE: (1) If any force-majeure circumstances such as: fire, flood, earthquake, actions of regional or local authorities, etc. prevent any Party from the complete or partial fulfillment of their obligations under the Contract, the time stipulated for the fulfillment of their obligations should be extended for the period of the abovementioned circumstances.
(2) If the force-majeure circumstances continue more then 6 months, any Party shall be entitled to refuse from further performance of their obligations under the Agreement. Any Party, which is not able to fulfill the obligations owning to the force-majeure circumstances, shall perform the previous mutual settlement with the other Party on the date of the beginning of the force-majeure circumstances. In this case none of the Parties can demand compensation for any damages from the other Party.
(3) The Party, which is not able to fulfill one’s obligations under the Contract, shall immediately inform the other Party about beginning or termination of the force-majeure circumstances preventing the fulfillment of obligations.
17. GOVERNING LAW: The validity, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Cape Verde.
18. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES: All disputes and controversies whatsoever which arise between the Parties hereto and threaten to harm their rights and interests, related to construction or application of the present Agreement or any account cost, liability to be made hereunder or as to any act or way relating to this Agreement shall be settled by the arbitration composed of independent, qualified and internationally recognized arbitrators, designated by IMC and in accordance with the arbitration laws of the ICC.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties. Any oral understandings are incorporated and merged in this Agreement. No representations were made or relied upon by either party except as set forth. This Agreement may not be changed unless both Investor and Investment Management Company agree to the change in writing.
20. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Investor acknowledges that a properly-licensed registered representative, Agent, independent contractor or broker-dealer firm may receive a portion of any fee(s) charged hereunder as a commission for their services.
Signatory Name: Mr. Antoninou Vieira Robalo
Signatory Name: Nirrja Devi
to the Investment Management Agreement № C-I1494398505 dated 05/05/2017
STOCK MARKETS INVESTMENT PORTFOIOS OF ATLANTIC GLOBAL ASET MANAGEMENT, SA